Perugia

Perugia

lunedì 16 agosto 2010

Packing for a year is impossible!

Ciao amici!

So here I sit, attempting to pack for a year of living in Italy. How am I supposed to bring everything I need for a year in two suitcases, I ask you? I'm already having trouble trying to whittle down the amount of clothes I am packing and I've only gone through my t-shirts! I know some wise person once said to pack everything, then remove half of that, but my clothes hold so many fond memories for me. Guess that's what I get for being a bit of a fashionista.

Anyhow, as part of the procrastination process while packing, I have decided to create a blog to chronicle this next school year I will be in Italy. I do this so that I can keep in touch with all of my friends and not leave anyone out of the juicy details of my life. So if you are interested in following my first year living totally alone, nonetheless in a foreign country, and you wish to know how I will cope without having a nervous breakdown, keep reading. I arrive in Florence the 24th of August and will try to update regularly from then on.

If you have any suggestions for how to best pack, or if you want to give me your address so that I can send you a postcard, just post a comment to this post. I'm back to trying to at least fill one suitcase tonight!

A presto,

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento